Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lilly Pulitzer Picture This! Photo Contest: I'm voting for Kyndra and Beverly!

Kyndra of Little Miss Southern Love and Beverly of Preppy Wife, Preppy Life are two of my "Lilly sisters" who are among the 20 picture finalists in the current Lilly Pulitzer Picture This! Photo Contest.

Each of them is wearing an amazing Lilly dress and wearing them so beautifully.They are best friends and I love the spirit of friendship conveyed in this picture. I am voting for them, and if you would like to vote for them, too, you can go here to cast your vote. You can vote once a day, if you choose to do so. Voting closes tomorrow. The top 4 finalists will be announced on Monday. Good luck, ladies!     

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I love finding people with my same name. Just thought I would say HI those are really cute dresses cute girls. What was the contest for?

    ReplyDelete