Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Introducing Sail to Sable Spring and Summer 2013 Collection

My celebration of Women's History Month continues as I highlight a clothing line that came about as the dream of a woman who is one of my favorite fashion visionaries. Jennifer Stocker is the founder of Sail to Sable and with a successful career at Conde Nast Publications, has been recognized for her distinctive style-fusion of preppy, classic and chic. Those qualities are truly encompassed in the Sail to Sable line. 



Her goal was to create a lifestyle brand that is connected to the sun and sand, and that she has certainly done with the fabrics and delightful colors designed to coordinate by mix and match. I immediately noticed that the STS models emanate warmth and poise in their showcasing of the collection. The Spring and Summer 2013 collection has wowed me with the bright colors, fun designs and beautiful detailing in the trim. I love that each piece has detailing that allows for both casual and evening wear.  I also love their sizing system. Sizes start at 00 and are grouped together in size ranges through size 4. 

Their take on the classic maxi dress took my breath away. This is the Wanting Watermelon style.   

I love this stripe design with perfectly-placed detailing.


For my favorite color combination of pink and green, I have seen the color done well in clothing and then I have seen it done not so well by some companies. Sail to Sable does pink and green so right with their elegant trims and classic styling.

I was honored and elated to receive a dress from Sail to Sable from their newest collection to review for you on the blog. You will see me wearing this dress in the weeks to come, but today I would like to show it to you so gracefully presented by the STS model who so gracefully showcases it on the STS website.

This is the Patriotic Pride style, in a gorgeous red hue paired with a classic navy trim. It is such a perfect color pairing for me with my American Legion Ladies Auxiliary activities and support of other organizations honoring our nation's heroes. 
  
I must get ready to swoon now, over their absolutely gorgeous take on eyelet detail. This is the Eyes on Eyelet style.  

For more information about Sail to Sable, you can visit their website here and their Facebook page here.

Disclaimer: I received a dress from Sail to Sable's newest collection for the purpose of my honest review. I was not financially compensated for this blog post. All opinions expressed in this blog post are my own.      

No comments:

Post a Comment