Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 7: Angela's "31 Days of Pink: Project for a Purpose"

Day 7: One of my favorite Vera Bradley purse patterns in my collection: "Pink Cupcakes", (the pattern's name, alone, should tell you I would like it :) given to me by my in-laws for my birthday last year. The Vera Bradley company established the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer and their patterns that generate proceeds supporting breast cancer research are gorgeous. Today's breast cancer fact, courtesy Susan G. Komen for the Cure: Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women worldwide.

Tomorrow, October 8th, is Vera Bradley's "Tickled Pink Day". 25% of net proceeds from each purchase online and at participating retailers will be donated to the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer. I look forward to taking part and shopping for the cause! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reporting on all of the breast cancer programs that are going on right now! I'm following you back from the blog hop! -Christine at Why We Love Green, http://whywelovegreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete