Shabby Apple is an online dress boutique selling women’s dresses, casual dresses, skirts, and women’s apparel. They now have a line of fashion jewelry and accessories. The first time I visited their website, I was taken aback by the beauty of their creations. Today, I count Shabby Apple among my favorite sources of fashion inspiration. One of the things I love most about their company is a fact that they are always designing new dresses for women, as well as coming out with entirely new fashion lines. I look at each of their new fashion lines when they debut and wonder how they could possibly top it. Then they come out with their next line and it is just as wonderful as the last.
I'm a big fan of vintage dresses and this is one of my favorites, the Hackney dress, from their "sidesaddle" vintage inspired collection:
One of my favorites in their boutique collections is the West Coast Swing dress from their "1943" collection:
I'm crazy about this Sugar Pie Headband. Go figure?
Their "Key to Wonderland" necklace is an antique brass vintage reproduction skeleton key suspended on a 24” long chain. I love it that it is handmade in the USA.
I love the detail in this bracelet:
Their "Simply Alice" bracelet has grey/blue fresh water pearls finished with a cream satin bow, or pale pink fresh water pearls finished with a beautiful black satin bow. Bracelet has metal chain and lobster clasp for easy removal without compromising the perfect bow.
Shabby Apple has a wonderful Facebook page that is one of my favorite places for delightful fashion inspiration. You can "like" their page here to get in on special promotions and exclusive discounts.
One of you will win the Shabby Apple "Key to Wonderland" necklace! (ARV: $52.00)
If you are not the winner, you can still get in on a sweet deal. For the next 30 days, they are giving The Southern Fried Bride readers 10% off their purchase on the Shabby Apple website. The promotional code is "southernfriedbride10off".
Halloween Week Giveaway
Mandatory Entry: You must be a Google Friend Connect follower of The Southern Fried Bride. If you are not already a GFC follower, you can follow this blog by clicking on the "Join This Site" button in the right-hand column. Post a comment telling me you are a GFC follower.
Extra Entries: Post a separate comment for each of the extra entries that you complete.
* Become a fan of The Southern Fried Bride on Facebook by "liking" the page here then post a comment letting me know.
* Become a fan of Shabby Apple on Facebook by "liking" the page here then post a comment letting me know.
* Visit the Shabby Apple website here and browse through their beautiful fashions and accessories then post a comment and let me know your favorite item.
* Follow me on Twitter @SouthrnFriBride here then post a comment here telling me you did so.
* Tweet this giveaway on Twitter. Be sure to post the link to your tweet with your comment. ''I just entered to win a @shabbyapple necklace via @SouthrnFriBride" then post a comment here with the link to your tweet.
Entries will close on Sunday, October 30 at 11:59 p.m. EST. A winner will be chosen on Halloween morning, Monday, October 31 and notified immediately. Good luck!
FTC Disclaimer: Shabby Apple is providing the above-mentioned necklace for the giveaway. I was in no way financially compensated by Shabby Apple for writing this blog post.