Pages

Saturday, December 27, 2014

New Year's Eve bridesmaid style with Weddington Way

I was honored to be asked by Weddington Way to do a bridesmaid style board for New Year's Eve wedding inspiration. I chose to style their "Ella" bridesmaid dress in Champagne Toast. This dress style and color pairing is my top bridesmaid dress pick for a NYE wedding and it has one of the qualities that I looked for when choosing dresses for my bridesmaids, a style of dress that can be worn well after the wedding as a special occasion dress.

I love the delicate lace detail of this dress style along with the classic details of long sleeves, boatneck and scalloped hem. The Ella is available in sizes 0 to 18.

I chose to pair the dress with gold accessories befit for a truly glistening NYE bridesmaid entrance. 



I chose statement shoes for the dress with gold glitter open toe high heels with bow detail by Alexandra Bee. I chose jewelry pieces by Kate Spade that I believe would also make perfect bridesmaid gift choices: "Lady Marmalade" stud earrings have just the right amount of sparkle for the ensemble along with the "Pop, Fizz, Clink" bangle for the perfect statement bracelet for the evening wedding. The champagne gold clutch by ICE brings elegance with a classic edge. Nail color in a gold glitter shade by Julep completes the look. 

You can view the entire Weddington Way bridesmaid collection of dresses here

Disclaimer: I was not compensated by Weddington Way for this blog post. All opinions in this blog post are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Heck I would wear that even if I wasn't a bridesmaid on NYE. :)

    ReplyDelete