Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Winterize Your Nails with Julep

I feel blessed to have healthy nails. I truly believe they are one of the best fashion accessories you can have. I strive to maintain my nail health year-round and I always love it when I receive a compliment from someone for having beautiful finger nails, as well as my nail color choice.   

Here I am sporting a fun red nail color while enjoying a favorite holiday tradition, Starbucks and Christmas lights in the first snowfall of the season. 


During the winter months, enjoying outdoor activities means taking extra care to get my nails ready for the season by winterizing them. To me, a good care routine is important, as well as the quality of the nail products I use for both color and care. Care steps in my winter routine are exfoliation, moisturization and cuticle oil. I also take care when choosing the products that I use on my nails. 

I love that the Julep beauty company offers toxic-free nail products. They have developed this winter nail care tutorial I am sharing with you today because I believe in taking easy of these care steps to maintain my healthy nails through the often harsh winter months.   

   
     
I adore Julep's trending winter colors.

For my Thanksgiving Dinner 2014 attire, I chose the Julep nail color "Sawyer", pictured in a color swatch above, and I love how it perfectly matched the Louis Vuitton handbag I chose for the occasion.


They have a fun feature on their website showing their array of nail colors that you can visit here.

My favorite color family for the holiday season are reds, but I also love changing it up with a fun gold color. What are some of your favorite nail polish colors for the holidays?

Disclaimer: I was not compensated by the Julep company for this blog post. All opinions  in this blog post are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment